Volcano + hot springs
- Guided by an expert for 7 hours
- Firstly, you’ll visit the Arenal Volcano with its nearly perfect cone shape
- Then, you can discover the abundant flora and fauna which inhabits the rainforest
- Your guide will explain the surprising history and activity of the Arenal Volcano and its different eruptive phases
- Finally, you can unwind and relax at the hot springs
All you need
You can cancel this activity without charge 48 hours prior to the activity start time.
Refunds are regularly taken from 24 to 72 hrs to be reflected back in your account.
Your money is protected by TOP Costa Rica and Trust My Travel
What to bring
Volcano Hiking Combinations
You may be interested in…
Arenal Volcano is a natural wonder that attracts thousands of visitors every year. Hiking through the lush rainforest to get a closer look at the impressive volcano and its frequent eruptions is an unforgettable experience. And after a long day of exploring the nearby hot springs provide a chance to unwind and soak in natural geothermal waters that offer therapeutic benefits. The hot springs are surrounded by stunning tropical landscapes, making for a serene and relaxing environment. Visiting Arenal Volcano and its hot springs is a perfect opportunity to connect with nature and indulge in some well-deserved relaxation while experiencing the beauty and power of Costa Rica’s natural wonders.