Arenal Volcano National Park Hiking Trails with Baldi
Highlights of this tour
- Guided by an expert for 6 hours
- Firstly, you’ll visit the Arenal Volcano with its nearly perfect cone shape
- Discover the abundant flora and fauna which inhabits the rainforest.
- Next, your guide will explain the surprising history and activity of the Arenal Volcano and its different eruptive phases
- Lastly, enjoy the Baldi hot springs
All you need
Transportation, guide, water refill (please bring your own water bottle), entrance fee.
You can cancel this activity without charge 48 hours prior to the activity start time.
Refunds are regularly taken from 24 to 72 hrs to be reflected back in your account.
Your money is protected by TOP Costa Rica and Trust My Travel
What to bring
If you have more questions, visit our FAQs page or chat using the live chat, an agent will be happy to assist you.
Arenal Hiking + Best Specials
You may be interested in…
Arenal Volcano National Park is a breathtaking destination that offers a wide range of activities, from hiking to relaxing in natural hot springs. If you’re looking for a hiking experience that includes some much-needed relaxation, consider exploring the park’s trails with Baldi Hotsprings.
In addition to the hiking and hot springs, Baldi also offers a variety of amenities, including comfortable lodging, delicious food, and breathtaking views. Whether you’re looking for an adventure or a chance to unwind, hiking the Arenal Volcano National Park trails with Baldi Hotsprings is an experience you won’t forget.